In my recent FORM Beauty Ambassador post, I gave you a little background on the brand and their product focus. I also spoke briefly about the free FORM Consultation which assesses your hair goals, lifestyle, and challenges to recommend your personal FORM regimen. In this post, I’ll get personal with you and share my FORM Regimen, with a thorough review of each product.
The FORM Beauty brand features ten products: two shampoos, two conditioners, a leave-in/primer, 4 stylers, and one polish pomade. Of these ten products, I own seven full-sized products, six of which I purchased with my own coin.
RELATED: I’m a FORM Beauty Ambassador!
Claims: “FORM Shampoos provide a true cleanse for a fresh canvas”
- Removes 100% of buildup in one wash
- Is considered an occasional detoxifying treatment
- Uses gentle and naturally derived coconut-based surfactants
- Safe for color and chemically treated hair
- No SLS/sulfates, Silicones, Parabens, or Phthalates
I have to say, when I first received the package, I was initially upset at the size. How could such a tiny bottle of shampoo be so expensive? However, when you really consider how the product is intended to be used, it makes a lot more sense. Being a low price rx online website Misoprostol clarifying shampoo, it isn’t intended for heavy use. It also claims to do its job in a single wash. So in theory, if you only use it to clarify and when you use it you only shampoo once, the sizing makes sense. This is why reading is important.
I really enjoyed the Clarify shampoo and didn’t find it to leave the stripped feeling. The packaging addresses a functional need with the nozzle so that you can apply the shampoo directly to the scalp to clarify, which I love. While using it in this way, I did notice that sometimes the nozzle closes without knowing which can be frustrating. As a result, I find myself alternating between applying directly to the scalp with the nozzle and placing the product on my fingertips first, then directly on the scalp. Perhaps a different closure would work better. The product itself works great, each time I’ve used it I’ve only shampooed once and that was enough and I definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good clarifying shampoo.
Claims: “Revive for processed hair.”
- For intense hydration and detangling
- Has rice protein that helps reduce effects of processed or highly manipulated hair
- Reduced damage caused by excessive heat treatment by 96% and reduced breakage by 89%
- No SLS/Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens or Phthalates. Safe for color & chemically treated hair.
This is definitely one of my favorite products from the line. Oddly enough, I was on the fence about it after the first use but the second time was so much better. You definitely need to use it on WET hair for the best results so keep a spray bottle handle. It offers great slip, impeccable moisture–my curls were poppin’ almost immediately. The Revive Conditioner is specifically formulated for processed or damaged hair and as a result helps reduce breakage, hydrates, softens, and detangles. It detangles like a dream and after a 30-minute deep condition with heat, my hair was feeling amazing. Since I’m color treated, this is so important! I highly recommend for those dealing with color treated, damaged, or highly manipulated hair. I can’t wait to see how Revive transforms my hair over time.
RELATED: 8 Common Natural Hair Mistakes
Multi-Task Leave-In Lotion
Claims: “Multitask is your leave-in-condish, styling primer & daily style refresher/moisturizer.”
- Multitask 3-in-1 Leave-In Lotion was designed to be layered over FORM conditioner and beneath the FORM styler
- Day 2 hair (and beyond) can be refreshed with Multitask as needed to extend styles, renew curls, moisturize and smooth frizz.
- Primes the strands, just like a face, lash, or eyeshadow primer kickstarts our makeup routine.
- No SLS/sulfates, Silicones, Parabens or Phthalates. Safe for color & chemically treated hair.
This product is just as described. It’s lightweight, can be used in many ways, and leaves the hair feeling soft and moisturized. What I also love about this product is that it layers phenomenally which is perfect for the colder months when retaining moisture can be a challenge, yet it doesn’t cause build-up or a heaviness. Since it’s so lightweight, I can definitely see this product working well on a variety of hair types. Due to all of this, I can certainly see why the Multi-task Leave-in Lotion is consider the line’s “hero” product.
Claims: “A lightweight creme for twists, braids, bantu knots, and heatless curls and waves.”
- Create and maintain her texture of choice, straight or curly with Twist.
- The perfect styler for braids, twists, twist-outs, fishtails, banto knows, & other protective styles
- Super light-weight formulation for easy re-application & product layering without buildup.
- Works on wet or dry hair.
The Twist creme is by far my favorite of all the FORM Beauty styling products I’ve used. I absolutely love this product for my twist outs and it works incredibly well on thick and coarse textures. Especially after a fresh wash and a good deep condition with Clarify and Revive, Twist has my two-strand twists juicy, moisturized, and incredibly defined. It’s lightweight yet offers good slip and leaves my hair feeling super soft and very moisturized. It smells amazing too! The twist styling creme is easily one of my favorite styling cremes.
RELATED: Wash Day & Twist Out Ft. FORM Beauty
- Elongates natural pattern to create looser waves, curls, & coils.
- More Define = More definition.
- Can be mixed with Sculpt for added hold.
- Softer hold with a focus on definition and intense hydration, crucial for dry locks in wash ‘n’ go styles.
- Should be used on wet hair only
A little goes a long way with this product similar to the other products in the line. You’ll want to keep a spray bottle handy while using this product as it should only be used on wet hair. Unfortunately, I don’t have as much to say about Define and that’s mostly because 90% of the time I’m a twist-out girl. So I don’t reach for it as often as Twist. Though, I can say, Define does help with elongation and definitely offers more definition and I like it for thick and coarse textured curly hair. I’m looking forward to trying this with the Sculpt gel for a more moisturized and defined wash and go.
- Strong, but flexible hold for coils, curls, and waves
- Dries clear with no crunch.
- Enhances natural texture, best on wet or damp hair.
- Less is more. A little Sculpt goes a long way.
- Can be mixed with Define for added moisture.
- Creates a “gel cast” while drying to set each wave, curl & curl.
This is my least favorite of the brand’s products that I’ve used to date. The Sculpt Gel is the free product I received from the company as a Beauty Ambassador. It’s also important that I frame this review with the fact that this product is http://jmservice.com/?p=866 not a part of my FORM Regimen recommended through the FORM consultation. So feel free to take what I say about it with a grain of salt as it’s not for me based on cheap Misoprostol no prescription my hair and lifestyle. I have thick, coarse, curly/coily hair so my biggest issue with it is that it simply doesn’t have enough hold for my hair.
It’s very lightweight and I’ve seen it yield great results on other hair types. Initially, it defined my curls a little but by the time my hair dried there wasn’t much definition. FORM does recommend mixing Sculpt with Define for added hold and definition, so I look forward to trying Scuplt again that way. In my FORM Beauty Ambassador post, I talked about how effectively FORM Beauty is able to serve such a broad range of hair textures which only ten products. This is how. The products are truly scalable.
RELATED: About FORM Beauty
Claims: “Polish seals in moisture to help fight dryness, breakage, & frizz.”
- The buttery soft pomade can be used daily on all hair textures as the final layer in any styling regimen.
- Polish seals in moisture from her styler and fights dryness & frizz by preventing moisture from leaving the strands.
- Polish should be applied lightly.
- In independent testing, Polish maintained 100% of water content in hair. That’s an incredible seal and exactly what’s needed to prevent dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- NO: SLS/Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens or Phthalates. Gluten Free.
Polish is described as a finishing pomade that uses a “blend of oils to lock in moisture, fight frizz, and give hair a smooth look and soft feel.” Like most of the products from this line, a little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I know I keep saying that but it’s true! For a pomade, it’s very thin which is nice because it likely doesn’t make your hair feel heavy. I love using it last to smooth over a section of hair right before twisting to ensure a beautiful set on my twists. This pomade does exactly what it says it’ll do and I love using it.
That’s it! Those are all the products from FORM Beauty that I have and have been using over the last couple months. I mentioned before that FORM Beauty currently has 10 products and after trying 7 of them, I can honestly say 5 of those 7 will definitely be staple products for me. My favorite FORM products are:
- Clarify Shampoo
- Revive Conditioner
- Multi-task 3-in-1 Leave-in
- Twist Styling Creme
- Polish Pomade
The products are definitely on the pricier end, I’d say between your average drug/grocery store brand and let’s say a Deva Curl. That said, FORM Beauty is definitely a “you get what you pay for” type of brand. The products are all high quality, with great ingredients, that deliver results. In addition, I never have to use as much product as with some other brands to achieve the same results despite my very coarse and thick hair.
If there was one thing I felt was missing from this line it would be an oil. I like to take my twists down with a light oil for shine and to prevent frizz. While the pomade is essentially there for that, I still dislike taking down styles with dry hands. One thing I didn’t talk much about is the scent. Unlike many other hair care products that typically have floral, nutty, or sweet smells, all of the FORM products to me have a light cologne smell. Although the products are geared towards women, it’s odd but at the same time pleasant. With everything being lightweight, I’ve yet to experience any heaviness in regular use despite layering, flaking or residue.
I would definitely recommend FORM Beauty to any and all women (that alone is weird to say), but I encourage you all to start by taking their FREE consultation to discover your personal FORM Regimen. Once you’ve received your personalized FORM regimen, feel free to use my code ‘kingteeuhh’ for 10% off your purchase. You won’t regret it and your hair will thank you for it.
Or slide the link to HIM for a 2017 Christmas gift. Whatever works Sis.
Have you tried FORM Beauty yet? What’s your favorite product? Comment down below and don’t forget to pin this post, and share with a friend!