Happy Hump Day!! I actually put together a completely different post that I was going to hold until I finally finish all of my 2016 trip recaps but completing it gave me a fun giveaway idea. This new post is a brief recap of all my 2016 travels (not including domestic trips) and includes the prices I paid for each flight. It will go up at noon today. Since I traveled to 8 new countries this year I thought it would be great to tally up how much all of the flights cost and determine the average cost per flight. Maybe I can beat my total and average in 2017?!
Rules & Clues
- I traveled to 8 countries and booked 7 flights
- The countries I visited are: Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Panama, Barbados, Costa Rica, South Africa, Martinique, and Cuba
- Guess the average price I paid per flight OR guess which flight was most expensive
- Leave your guess as a comment on THIS post
- One guess per person. You cannot guess for both questions. Pick one.
- You must be following me on instagram or ‘like’ my page on facebook (@kingteeuhh for both)
- If you traveled with me on any of these trips you cannot participate
- 2 winners will be chosen. One for each question
- If there are multiple correct answers a winner will be chosen at random
- The post with the winners and the answers will go live 12/28 at noon
Let’s have some Hump Day fun! Test your travel savvy with a guess. How much did I spend per flight for 2016 travel? Are these clues enough for you to make a confident guess? I can’t wait to see all of your guesses!
What was your most expensive flight this year? Cheapest? What was your average?
Be sure to check back on the website for the recap post at noon and to see if you’re a WINNER!!!